Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Chad!!

I just wanted to wish my best friend in the whole wide world a happy birthday! It's been nearly ten years since I've known Chad and I can honestly say that there has never been a dull moment. He is one of the funniest people I know! This is one of my favorite things about Chad. He is also a fantastic dad! Garrett lights up every time Chad walks in the room. We couldn't ask for a better friend, husband and dad. We love you so much. Happy birthday babe! Hope your day is wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Chad--that is a great slide show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad is the funniest person I know. Horses...eating tires! HAHAHAHAH...still laughing about that one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great birthday! I think we have dropped in status..."yearly friends". That sucks!

    ReplyDelete